- Ctrl-click near a region of interest to select it for editing.
- The region will become highlighted to show that it has been selected.
- Hold down left click near the selected tool to begin editing.
- The closer to the contour the mouse is, the smaller the tool will be.
- The tool can push from either the inside or the outside.
- With the mouse held down, drag the tool to push the ROI.
- New points will be created and deleted as needed.
- Release the mouse to complete the edit.
- You may find you wish to make rough edits with a large tool, before making fine adjustments with a finer tool.